Brother P-Touch 1010 Labeler Review
Labelers are GREAT!! Organizers love them and I am no different. They just help things look so neat and clean.
I have used a Brother P-touch labeler for years. The Brother company sent me this one to review and it is great because you can hold it in one hand. It is small and convenient.
Here is the description that the P-Touch.com site has on it for this PT-1010 model:
The portable, handheld PT-1010 labeler with rubber grip is affordable, reliable and has a wide selection of features, including: 2 line printing, large 12-character LCD display, 8 type styles and 3 type sizes. The PT-1010 allows you to print your text with 6 frame options, 6 built-in auto formats and up to 83 symbols.
The Time & Date function lets you print labels for leftovers and other dated items. Its compact size makes it easy to use anywhere, anytime.
The PT-1010 uses a variety of TZ laminated tapes up to 1/2″ wide for indoor and outdoor use and includes a 1/2″ (5m) black on white “TZ” laminated tape.
* Easy to hold, comfortable rubber grip
* Handheld, portable use for more convenience
* Prints labels up to 1/2″ wide on laminated indoor/outdoor tape
* Easy to view, large 12-character x 1 line guidance LCD display
* Add time & date to your labels in 8 different formats
* Built-in memory, saves up to 9 of your favorite labels
* Prints 1 to 2 lines of large crisp text
* 1 font, 3 type sizes and 8 type styles
* Separate number keys & letter keys for easy input
* Built-in manual cutter
This is where the tape comes out. And you just press on the blue cutter to cut it off.
This is also great because they are very easy to peel apart. There is a little slit made with the cutter that makes peeling it apart a snap!
To purchase go to Brother P-touch
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED