Friends in the Blogosphere!
I saw a challenge on Consumer Queen’s site and I thought it was a great idea. She mentioned how busy we get and we many days do not get to check out each others’ blogs. She took the time, working full time and running a successful blog to go around the blogosphere and see what 10 other bloggers were doing and I was thrilled she included me in her list.
I am going to do the same and here are the 10 bloggers and what they were up to today. These are friends I have met online and many in real life at conferences, in no certain order. By “today” I am meaning Monday November 16th, even though it is now 11pm as I write this post.
1) Mommy Brain Reports – Monica has put out her Gift Guide Today…lots of items in different categories.
2) Crafty Mama of 4 – Kim also has her Gift Guide listed today. (Must be the day…I’ve never done one, but thinking I should and will have to get advice from these ladies!!)
3) Plus Size Mommy – Beth has 3 post for today. One for Dove and 2 giveaways, one for Ice Age DVD and the other for Peggy Lutz Plus Size Clothing
4) Blessed Treehouse – Ali has a cute video of her son Henry playing with a golf club and baby Harper jabbering.
5) Skimbaco – Katja has her Land’s End gift guide posted today.
6) Giftfully Simple – Courtney has the cutest picture up telling about My Twinn doll that is designed to look like your little girl. OMG my 8 year old step daughter would love that.
7) The Copper Brick Road – Rebecca has a deal listed on Toilet Paper. (well..we all need that, why not get a great deal?)
8) Everyday Baby Steps – Mary has listed some great deals on TJMaxx Plus Size clothing.
9) Blueberry Lane Photography – Toni has posted the cutest picture of two toddlers…OMG ALL her pictures are fantastic, you can’t just look at one on her blog…you will spend some time on this one.
10) GoodNCrazy – Carissa – A neat post on the definition of Grace. (cool)
There you have it. This was fun. I get to talk to many of these ladies on twitter, but I don’t always know what is going on with their blogs…..so try it! Be sure to go over to the Consumer Queen and sign up and then go blogging and see what your friends have been up to.