Craft Room Organization

January 11, 2010 by

I recently went to a Build-a-Bear and Stampin Up Sponsored workshop. It took place in Stampin’ Up Mindy Gray’s home.  We first watched the cutest DVD called Hal and Holly Moose.  Then after snacks and the movie, we went down to her craft room in the basement to make cards with the new Build-A-Bear accessories from Stampin’ Up.  The cards came out so cute…but can you guess what I liked loved the best? You bet ya..HER CRAFT ROOM!! It was completely AWESOME!! It was like my dream craft room from the apple green color on the walls with white accessories. I loved and have seen many of these ideas used before in books and magazines…but it was so nice seeing them in person.
Of course this video doesn’t do it justice, but enjoy!

Consultant Mindy Gray
E-mail – Stampwithmindy@yahoo.com
Web – MindyGray.stampinup.net

I linked this blog post to

Organize and Decorate Everything

CraftOmaniac Monday

Comments

7 Responses to “Craft Room Organization”
  1. Margaret says:

WOW! I wish I had a craft area that looks that! Where does she purchase her organizers from?

My bet is from several places. I know you can get some of the things at Target and JoAnne Fabrics. Container Store and I would be a Scrapbook store.

3. Jen says:

I love Mindy’s stamping space! I am lucky enough to get to go and visit from time to time! You could not have picked a better person to highlight, as she is so organized…even when she is mid-project! A girl can only dream for a space like this!

4. Paddy Coleman says:

Mindy is my niece and I am so proud of her. When I saw her craft room I told her it was awesome! She’s really got a gift for decorating and crafting. She’s the best.
    Paddy

5. Sarah A. says:

what an amazing space – someday I hope to have a house with a similar room! ;)

6. Leanne says:

Wow! What a craft room. Thanks for sharing such an inspiring space and for linking to We’re Organized Wednesday.

7. I just couldn’t leave your website before suggesting that I actually loved the standard information an individual supply on your visitors? Is gonna be back steadily in order to check up on new posts