Organizer Blog Link

March 8, 2010 by

photobucketThis starts my list for Organizing Blogs of Professional Organizers.  Feel free to link to this page on your blog. I would love to have more of you listed. Just let me know in the comments and I’ll add you to my list!!  This a list I compiled to be on Guy Kawasaki’s site AllTop.com. If you would like to be added to the All Top List you can contact Guy Kawasaki on Twitter and request to be added.

Thanks

13) Molly Gold – Go Mom

14) Beth Flarida – Get Beth

15) Lisa Montanaro – Decide to be Organized

16) Elizabeth Hagen – Elizabeth Hagen Inspires

17) Robin Stephens – Your Life in Order

18) Ellen Daly – Daly Organizing

19) Laura Aridgides - Who is Laura?

20) Tracy Campbell – Simplicated

43) Deb Lee – Organize to Revitalize

44) Sarah – All Buttoned Up

45) Scott Roewer – Declutter You

46) Melinda – Simple Home Organization

57) Erin Elizabeth Wells – Living Peace

58) Toni Hammersly  – A Bowl Full of Lemons

Disclosure: I compiled this list from Professional Organizers I talked to on Twitter who were interested in being on the All Top.com list. Many more names were given to me by Stephanie Callahan, off her list of Professional Organizers that she has on her blog.

I do not necessarily agree with everything that these bloggers have on their sites, just as they might not agree with everything I have on my site. This is a resource for you to find more information on organizers.

Please do not copy or take any information you find on any of our blogs without permission to do so by the blog owners.

If anyone finds themselves on this list and wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will do so.

Comments

19 Responses to “Organizer Blog Link”
  1. Sandy, thank you for compiling this list! And thanks for including me. This is a fantastic resource!
    To your success,
    Dr. Laura

Sure! Be sure to thank Stephanie for giving me the link to her list!

3. Deb Lee says:

Hi Sandy! I’d love to be added to your list. Blog: Organize to Revitalize! URL: http://dallisonlee.com/blog. Thanks! =)

You’ve got it!! Thanks

5. Hi Sandy-

Thanks for compiling this list, and for including me. Unfortunately, the link to my blog does not work as it is one letter off. The name of my blog is “DECIDE to be Organized”, and the correct link is http://decidetobeorganized.com/.

Many thanks!!! – Lisa

Thanks for letting me know. I made the change.

7. Grace Brooke says:

Thanks Sandy for doing this. I also like the disclaimer at the end! :)
    This is a great “one-stop-blog” list that anyone could use who is looking for organizing tips for their home or office. You have offered a wonderful resource for your readers.

You Rock!
    Grace

8. Sarah says:

Sandy – what a great idea to “organize” this list! :-) Thank you. I’d love our blog to be included as well since we’re all about getting sanely organized. http://www.GetButtonedUp.com

All the best,
    Sarah

9. Jacquie Ross says:

Thanks Sandy for doing this and including me on your list of professional organizing blogs! I love your blog!:)

Thanks again,
    Jacquie

10. Melinda says:

I love your site! Please include me: http://www.simplehomeorganization.com Thanks! :)

I added you…thank you! Your site looks great.

12. Karen Mansur says:

Wow. What a wonderful site you have created!

Erin Elizabeth Wells, a presenter at the NAPO 2010 Conference, and the founder and CEO of Living Peace, includes a blog on her site. Everyone on the Living Peace team contributes to the blogs, offering a variety of topics and opinions on organizing, cleaning and time management. We would love to be included on your list!

Thank you.
    Karen

I added you to this link. I updated the post a bit. If you are wanting to be on the All Top list, you need to contact them directly. I got the list started on there, so it won’t be hard to be included now. You can find Guy on Twitter at @Guykawaski and ask for the link. But I did add you to my list here. Thanks!

14. Toni says:

Hey Sandy. I love this list. Thanks for providing it. Could you add my new organizing blog to it? Thanks a bunch. See you Thursday. abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com.

~Toni

I did add your new blog, but it is a list I complied of Professional Organizers. I did mention on the list that you are not a PO. Thanks!

16. Toni says:

Sandy, Im not a PO yet, but Im really thinking about going into the business. ;) I guess after I do my first job, I will be one right? lol.

Toni – you need to join NAPO. National Organization of Professional Organizers… there is so much you can learn. You do an awesome job…

18. Toni says:

I was on their site yesterday. I joined as a member. I saw that they came to Columbus this year. Have you take the exam to become certified?

Great! Yes, you have to join Nationals and then you can join the local. We’ll talk! They have been in Columbus several years. You have to be in business 5 years and there are lots of qualifications to become certified, so no I have not taken the test.