Shopping Saturday – Ikea Coat Rack

February 5, 2011 by

I want to highlight something I would like to have each Saturday.

Doesn’t mean I’ll ever have it, but if I had the place to put it, I would have something similar.
ikea coat rack

I don’t have a place to put one in my house right now, but I still am always attracted to them when I see them.  I would need a bigger or longer bench with more shoe cubbies for my family!

We are planning on purchasing a shed for our backyard. That way we can clear out some of the excess (5 kids… bikes, lawn mower etc.. ) from the garage and I plan to move a shelf and put something like this by the doorway.

This is from the Ikea store. I do not have it, but would like to!

Oh.. I get to go today on my way back home!!  yippee.  I’ll let you know what I find there.

I would love it if you could vote for my blog! You can vote up to once per day. Just click the button. You can Vote Daily. Thank you!

Disclosure:  I am not representing Ikea in any way. I am not an affiliate, nor being compensated by them in any way. I just love their store… I wish they would ask me! lol

Comments

9 Responses to “Shopping Saturday – Ikea Coat Rack”
  1. Barb S. says:

Sandy, I Love IKEA, too!!! I would be absolutely happy if they’d ever want someone to twitter or whrrl for them!!!!

2. I would love something like this as well – our entry is always a complete mess! I wish we IKEA nearby but we don’t so I only get to go so often – maybe that is for the best!

lol… I know I think the same thing! It is probably good that I am 2 hrs away! lol

omg I know! Me too! Like dream job right?

5. Barb S. says:

We’re about an hour away from the Orlando IKEA, so it’s a good thing, or I’d be there alot!
    Sandy, you should have taken a cab to the IKEA when you were here in FL recently! :O)

That would have been torture! I wouldn’t have been able to take it back on the plane! lol

7. Roberta says:

Spending the day at IKEA is such a treat and I always get the meatballs! I also take lots of photos and love how they show you the sq.footage on the displayed rooms/homes very inspiring since we only live in 687 sq.ft. here at the Love Shack ;)

oh… so funny. I had the meatballs yesterday when I went! They were awesome! lol

9. Lana says:

Hi Sandy,

I’ve been looking and looking for something like this. I can’t seem to find it on the Ikea website. Which store did you see the Ikea coat rack in? Thanks so much.