Purse Organizer – Card Cubby

March 23, 2011 by

Card Cubby

Another Product I Found To Help Keep My Purse Organized Is The Card Cubby

When I first saw this I thought it was only to use as a business card organizer. I didn’t need that. Then I realized the full potential of the Card Cubby and I fell in love.

card cubbyDo you have a zillion discount cards, frequent user cards, gift cards, library cards, rewards cards?  We get so many. I had a stack of them in my wallet and I would have to pull out that stack and thumb through them every time I needed one.

card cubbyI found the Card Cubby and realized how wonderful these little alphabetized dividers could be!

If I need my Target gift card I just go to the letter “T” and there it is!

card cubby

It makes it so nice an easy when you are in a store.  Not having to dig through everything and hold up the line, or worse yet, knowing you have that discount or gift card and you can’t find it!

There is a little zipper pocket in the back of the card cubby that you could carry some hidden cash. I like to keep a little sharpie in mine. That way when I have a gift card, I can write the remaining balance on the back of the card. Makes it so easy the next time I need to use it.

card cubby

I keep my Card Cubby right in my purse.  But I know some people who don’t want it in their purses, they just keep it in their car so it is still near by when they need it.

card cubby

It comes in all kinds of fun colors, so it is easy to find down inside your purse.

card cubbyHere are some more of the fun colors:

card cubby

And some more, but you can see them all at my pouchee store that also has my Card Cubbies:

card cubbyI don’t think of this as a good coupon organizer.  You would have to fold the coupons and it really wouldn’t do well for that.  There is a coupon organizer in my pouchee / card cubby store that works great for that.

There is also a front window on the Card Cubby where you can put your business card or a picture.

This product has been a life saver for me and helped me to organize my purse much better, so I wanted to let you in on one of my favorite products.
I do sell the Card Cubby ( I did not invent it and do not make it) in my pouchee store.

**You can also use the discount code “ORGANIZED PURSE” for 10% off of the Card Cubby through March 31, 2011.

Be sure to watch for the rest of my posts this week:

Purse Organizing -  (Part 1)
Purse Organizing - The pouchee (Part 2) *watch for the discount code to order one
Purse Organizing – All those purses

I want to see your purse organizing! If you link up your purse post to my linky party and it is of your purse organizing, I’ll pull a picture and add a link to this post too!

I’d love for you to link it up to my Organizing Mission Monday Link Party
It will be open until March 27th to link to.

Organizing Mission Monday

I LOVE your comments!

Comments

9 Responses to “Purse Organizer – Card Cubby”
  1. Robyn :) says:

Crazy question, but would the card cubby fit in the pouchee? These may render my Vera Bradley small messenger bag useless, though LOL

No, the card cubby wouldn’t fit in it very well. There is a divider in the pouchee which would keep it from working out. If that was your main thing you wanted in it, then you could cut out the divider if you wanted. If that were the case, then the card cubby would fit.

3. Dawn says:

I have the zebra and the orange/blue (Go Gators!) card cubby. I use one for business cards and the other for everything else. I LOVE them and know your followers will love them too!

Oh.. I’ve not seen the orange/blue one. I know… aren’t they awesome! thanks Dawn!

5. How many gift cards do you think this holds? I carry quite a lot.

oh… a lot. I started counting mine and counted 54 in it.

7. Cari says:

I have the hot pink one (LOVE IT) from when I was managing the bookstore. I had to keep contact information for employess, companies, and reps on me, in case of a store crisis when I wasn’t working. It worked amazing for that and didn’t clutter up my cell phone. When I stopped working, to be a mom, I tried using it as a store card holder, but I found that I wouldn’t get out my wallet and that, but I found the perfect use for it in my bag! I use it for a mini makeup kit! Travel size products fit perfectly in it. Single use wipes also fit great in it. I still love it!

Wonderful! I love hearing new ideas for things.

9. Jessica S says:

I love my card cubby! I have the black & red one. I use mine for store loyalty cards and gift cards like everyone else. I also keep my store specific coupons (except for grocery store) with the loyalty cards so I won’t forget to use them. It came in handy just yesterday. I had printed a coupon to the pet store for $4. I forgot that I had a coupon to the same store for $5 but found it when I went to pull out my loyalty card at the store. Those dollars add up! Great product!