Organizing Mission Monday Link Party – Week 25
Card Cubby – New Colors & Giveaway! (closed)
One more day before my dining room reveal! I’m excited to show you. But I’m going to be even more excited to show you my blog makeover. You might be seeing that REALLY soon too!!
Most of you know I love the Card Cubby. Enough that I began selling it in my store. I’m not one to sell a lot of things (although I do want to start doing eBay or something to sell some items we don’t need anymore as compared to donating absolutely everything like I usually do). I only sell the Card Cubby and pouchee purse organizer at this point because I have to really LOVE something in order to associate my name with it.
You can see a review of the Card Cubby here. But it is an index file for all those gift cards, store discount cards, library cards that you end up with. You can look under the letter “K” and actually find your Kohl’s Cash or under “S” for that Subway card that you accumulate points on when you buy something at Subway. I used to just have them all together and I would have to shuffle through the pile to find what I wanted.
I just got a couple new colors for the Card Cubby that I wanted to share. These are also awesome ways to give a gift card to a new grad, someone having a birthday or someone getting married. People get so many gift cards now a days for gifts. Wouldn’t they love to have this to organize them?
The Tooled Leatherette Card Cubby
The Silver Grey Croc Card Cubby
I also restocked my black Croc and Red Croc Card Cubby’s! You can find them in my Organize with Sandy Store.
Zebra Card Cubby
You can win this Zebra Card Cubby…. keep reading.
Susan from Home Road thinks outside the box! Love it!
She took this trivet, pot holder, carrier (not sure what the official name is) and created this! I mean really… who thinks of that? I love seeing organizing products created from items that aren’t intended for organizing.
You can see how she created this and some other great shots of it on her blog, Home Road – Funky Desk Top Organizer
Look what Amy from Gabriel’s Good Tidings made? Isn’t it cute?
The clothes pins are really cute too. Here is a better shot of those.
You can see the rest of her tutorial on her blog Gabriel’s Good Tidings !
Be sure to stop by and say hi to my featured bloggers!
Card Cubby Giveaway!! (Closed)
I am going to give away a Zebra Card Cubby! (like one in picture above)
***I am also giving a 10% discount from today until June 30th, 2011. If you use the code “Summer 11” it will take off the 10%. This is good on the Card Cubby and pouchee purse organizer!
Required For Entry: Leave a comment below telling me how you would best like to use the Card Cubby if you won. **Be sure to come back here and leave me your answer in your comment. Your e-mail has to either in your comment or on your profile.
FOR EXTRA CHANCES TO WIN:
**Each of these HAS to have a separate comment to win. The winner is picked using Random.org. It just goes the number of comments….not by what you say.
1) Leave a link in the link party for one of your blog posts. (1 entry) You can leave more than one link in the link party, but only one of them counts towards an entry. You HAVE to include a comment if you want your link to count as an entry for the giveaway.
2) Subscribe to my Organize with Sandy blog (1 entry)
3) Follow me on Twitter @OrganizerSandy (Leave me your twitter name) 1 entry
4) Stumble one of my posts for 5 extra chances to win. (tell me which post – please don’t stumble this post, as giveaway posts aren’t so great to stumble.) 5 entries – be sure to leave 5 comments below for this one.
5) Tweet this out up to 3 times a day. You can use the tweet button at the top to make it easy. ( Pls leave your url link) 1 chance for each tweet.
Please keep in mind I approve my comments. So you won’t see them right away. Never fear!
This contest will run until 11:59pm est on Sunday, June 19, 2011 *Closed*
Any comment that comes in after the above time will be deleted. This is open to US mailing addresses only. Must be 18+ to win. One person per mailing address only. Winner will be chosen by Random.org
You will have 48 hours to reply to my e-mail if you are picked as the winner, or else I will go on to the next winning number.
Link up to my Link Party
I would love to see what you are working on this week. But as always you can link up any organizing or cleaning or DIY post to my link party.
You can find the link for my button and also my “Proud to Be Featured Button” on my sidebar Rules 1) Link to your specific post – not your blog
2) Please Link back to my blog with my button or link (link just above underneath my button)
3) I’d love if you’d follow me on google and/or FB. The google is new and I’m trying to build it
4) Blog post related to Organizing or Cleaning or DIY or decorating
5) No sales pitches or web sites.
6) If I feature you I will use one or more of your pictures with a link back to your blog.
7) Feel free to link up more than 1 post.
Looking for other link parties? I have a whole list of them. Thumbnail via day above and keep scrolling down to find a more extensive text lists by day on my link party list.
If you aren’t sure how to link up… see my link party tutorial here. It is simple.
If You Are On A Reader and Want to View All the Great Link Up’s Please Click Here.
This link party will be open until 11:59 on Sunday June 19, 2011. Feel free to leave more than one post. (But only one counts as an extra entry for the giveaway)