Organizing Mission Monday Link Party – Week 29
Happy 4th of July!
What is 4th of July to you?
What traditions does your family have?
Ours is usually very simple. We go to the farm sometime that weekend and spend some time. Then on the 4th we head to our high school to camp out on a blanket and wait for the fireworks.
We bring a cooler of goodies to eat. There are kids running all over the place. They run or walk on the track, throw the football around (including some of the girls)
She is actually very good at throwing and catching the football!
Then we just wait to enjoy the fireworks.
Link up to my Link Party
I would love to see what you are working on this week. But as always you can link up any organizing or cleaning or DIY post to my link party.
You can find the link for my button and also my “Proud to Be Featured Button” on my top “Buttons” Tab.
1) Link to your specific post – not your blog
2) Please Link back to my blog with my button or link (link just above underneath my button)
3) I’d love if you’d follow me on google and/or FB. The google is new and I’m trying to build it
4) Blog post related to Organizing or Cleaning or DIY or decorating
5) No sales pitches or web sites.
6) If I feature you I will use one or more of your pictures with a link back to your blog.
7) Feel free to link up more than 1 post.
Looking for other link parties? I have a whole list of them. Thumbnail via day above and keep scrolling down to find a more extensive text lists by day on my link party list.
If you aren’t sure how to link up… see my link party tutorial here. It is simple.
If You Are On A Reader and Want to View All the Great Link Up’s Please Click Here.