Organizing Mission Monday Link Party – Week 30
Traveling – Enjoying Park City Utah
I was lucky enough to go to Park City Utah for the Evo Conference. This was the second year I went and loved it just as much (if not more) this year than next. It is such a beautiful place!
We stayed at The Canyon’s Resort again, which is more than just nice!
I will let you know that I did get a full time job! (Not in UT though) I found out a couple of weeks ago and I am more than excited. I am the Social Marketing Manager for cbSocially, which is a new division of Collective Bias.
I am going to be very busy – so I would love if any of you were interested in doing guest posts! Just let me know if you are interested. (No advertising)
We did zip lining, and a little roller coaster down the mountain along with an alpine slide. So much fun!
Have you gone on any vacations this summer? Where?
Link up to my Link Party
I would love to see what you are working on this week, or your vacation posts too! But as always you can link up any organizing or cleaning or DIY post to my link party.
You can find the link for my button and also my “Proud to Be Featured Button” on my top “Buttons” Tab.
1) Link to your specific post – not your blog
2) Please Link back to my blog with my button or link (link just above underneath my button)
3) I’d love if you’d follow me on google and/or FB. The google is new and I’m trying to build it
4) Blog post related to Organizing or Cleaning or DIY or decorating
5) No sales pitches or web sites.
6) If I feature you I will use one or more of your pictures with a link back to your blog.
7) Feel free to link up more than 1 post.
Looking for other link parties? I have a whole list of them. Thumbnail via day above and keep scrolling down to find a more extensive text lists by day on my link party list.
If you aren’t sure how to link up… see my link party tutorial here. It is simple.
If You Are On A Reader and Want to View All the Great Link Up’s Please Click Here.