Organizing Mission Monday Link Party – Week 31
Visit from a Deer
We don’t routinely have deers walking around our neighborhood. The seven years I have lived here, I have seen two. This is the 2nd one.
I was taking the pictures through my window, so they aren’t that good.
I was so excited to see her. It was very early in the morning. I was on my way to Utah that morning for my early flight and saw her. Dave was actually outside in the car waiting for me and I thought for sure he would have seen her. But he was busy looking at something in the car and missed her.
I decided to try and step outside to get a better picture. As quiet as I tried to be…
And this is what happened.
Do you have any animals that come into your yard that you enjoy seeing?
Link up to my Link Party
I would love to see what you are working on this week. But as always you can link up any organizing or cleaning or DIY post to my link party.
You can find the link for my button and also my “Proud to Be Featured Button” on my top “Buttons” Tab.
1) Link to your specific post – not your blog
2) Please Link back to my blog with my button or link (link just above underneath my button)
3) I’d love if you’d follow me on google and/or FB. The google is new and I’m trying to build it
4) Blog post related to Organizing or Cleaning or DIY or decorating
5) No sales pitches or web sites.
6) If I feature you I will use one or more of your pictures with a link back to your blog.
7) Feel free to link up more than 1 post.
Looking for other link parties? I have a whole list of them. Thumbnail via day above and keep scrolling down to find a more extensive text lists by day on my link party list.
If you aren’t sure how to link up… see my link party tutorial here. It is simple.
If You Are On A Reader and Want to View All the Great Link Up’s Please Click Here.