Organizing Mission Monday Link Party – Week 36
First Day of School
The kids have their first day of school today!!
Don’t you remember that excitement, anticipation, and nervousness? The smell of your new bookbag, lunchbox, crayons and notebooks? Remember? OMG I sure do!
The triplets are going into fifth grade. Dave’s oldest is going to be a senior. My Tim graduated but will be starting college classes in September.
Back to the routine of getting up earlier, laying out clothes the night before, packing lunches the night before, bookbags packed and ready to go, driving kids to school (we lost busing with loss of levies) and watching the clock in the afternoon to pick them up.
But it can be worth it all to have the house quiet most of the day!!!
Link up to My Linky Party
What is happening in your life this week? But as always you can link up any organizing or cleaning or DIY post to my link party.
You can find the link for my button and also my “Proud to Be Featured Button” on my top “Buttons” Tab.
1) Link to your specific post – not your blog
2) Please Link back to my blog with my button or link (link just above underneath my button)
3) I’d love if you’d follow me on google and/or FB. The google is new and I’m trying to build it
4) Blog post related to Organizing or Cleaning or DIY or decorating
5) No sales pitches or web sites.
6) If I feature you I will use one or more of your pictures with a link back to your blog.
7) Feel free to link up more than 1 post.
Looking for other link parties? I have a whole list of them. Thumbnail via day above and keep scrolling down to find a more extensive text lists by day on my link party list. If you aren’t sure how to link up… see my link party tutorial here. It is simple. If You Are On A Reader and Want to View All the Great Link Up’s Please Click Here.
This party will be open until Sept. 4, 2011