Organizing Mission Link Party – Week 39
Dave and I were invited to go to Corydon Indiana in July. It was a 5 1/2 hour drive there. We got in late on a Friday night.
We had an easy drive there and found the lovely Bed & Breakfast, the Kintner Inn without any problem.
We had a nice meal at Magdelena’s, saw all the historic aspects of this little town that was the states First Capital and saw a live play. Saturday we found the winery (with a bit of difficulty and wrong turns – GPS wasn’t too fond of where it was I guess) that had goats as the mascots…. and a bit of a parking dilemma in the couple’s driveway – but with a really cute decor and young owners who were putting their heart and souls into this business venture.
Sunday we headed another 1/2 hour south to visit Marengo Caves Park. We both enjoyed that and wished that had been our Saturday adventure so that we would have had more time to go on additional tours or venture around more.
You can see my full review on my Explore Ohio with Sandy blog.
Link up to My Linky Party
What is happening in your life this week? But as always you can link up any organizing or cleaning or DIY post to my link party.
You can find the link for my button and also my “Proud to Be Featured Button” on my top “Buttons” Tab.
1) Link to your specific post – not your blog
2) Please Link back to my blog with my button or link (link just above underneath my button)
3) I’d love if you’d follow me on google and/or FB. The google is new and I’m trying to build it
4) Blog post related to Organizing or Cleaning or DIY or decorating
5) No sales pitches or web sites.
6) If I feature you I will use one or more of your pictures with a link back to your blog.
7) Feel free to link up more than 1 post.
Looking for other link parties? I have a whole list of them. Thumbnail via day above and keep scrolling down to find a more extensive text lists by day on my link party list. If you aren’t sure how to link up… see my link party tutorial here. It is simple. If You Are On A Reader and Want to View All the Great Link Up’s on this post please Click Here.
This party will be open until Sept. 18, 2011