Organizing Mission Monday Link Party – Week 45
Halloween Revisited from 2005
I was looking through old Halloween photos and realized how fun this Halloween was with the kids. The triplets were 4 years old. I think Drew was 11 and Tim was 12. We went to Boo at the Zoo that year at the Columbus Zoo.
I think this one is my favorite. One of my older son’s John came with us. Elise thought it was so funny that she was on his shoulders along with her horse! I just love the laugh!
Hope you all have a fun Halloween. Our trick or treating is tonight, so I didn’t have any pictures from outfits this year. But what can beat the young kids costumes?
Link up to My Linky Party
What is happening in your life this week? But as always you can link up any organizing or cleaning or DIY post to my link party.
You can find the link for my button and also my “Proud to Be Featured Button” on my top “Buttons” Tab.
1) Link to your specific post – not your blog
2) Please Link back to my blog with my button or link (link just above underneath my button)
3) I’d love if you’d follow me on google and/or FB. The google is new and I’m trying to build it
4) Blog post related to Organizing or Cleaning or DIY or decorating
5) No sales pitches or web sites.
6) If I feature you I will use one or more of your pictures with a link back to your blog.
7) Feel free to link up more than 1 post.
Looking for other link parties? I have a whole list of them. Thumbnail via day above and keep scrolling down to find a more extensive text lists by day on my link party list. If you aren’t sure how to link up… see my link party tutorial here. It is simple. If You Are On A Reader and Want to View All the Great Link Up’s on this post please Click Here.
This party will be open until November 13, 2011