Organizing Mission Monday Link Party – Week 49
We are moving into the Christmas season! Decorations, Christmas carols, lights and cooking!
What is your favorite recipes or projects for Christmas?
There are years that I don’t feel inspired the month of December for the holidays. It is almost like it comes up too fast or something. But this year we have our decorations up this weekend and I want to enjoy the entire month!
We also have five birthday’s this month in our house, so it is a full month of celebration!
Link up to My Linky Party
We are going into December, Christmas month! I’d love for you to share your Christmas DIY projects, decorating and recipes, but as always you can link up any organizing or cleaning or DIY post to my link party.
You can find the link for my button and also my “Proud to Be Featured Button” on my top “Buttons” Tab.
1) Link to your specific post – not your blog
2) Please Link back to my blog with my button or link (link just above underneath my button)
3) I’d love if you’d follow me on google and/or FB. The google is new and I’m trying to build it
4) Blog post related to Organizing or Cleaning or DIY or decorating
5) No sales pitches or web sites.
6) If I feature you I will use one or more of your pictures with a link back to your blog.
7) Feel free to link up more than 1 post.
Looking for other link parties? I have a whole list of them. Thumbnail via day above and keep scrolling down to find a more extensive text lists by day on my link party list. If you aren’t sure how to link up… see my link party tutorial here. It is simple. If You Are On A Reader and Want to View All the Great Link Up’s on this post please Click Here.
This party will be open until December 25th, 2011