Favorite Pin Friday Link Party – Week 1
I’ll Share My Favorite Pinterest Pins with You, Please Share Yours With Me!
I have been having so much fun with Pinterest lately and I know many of you have been too. I wanted to be able to share some of my favorite pins with you and I wanted to be able to follow your boards, and of course have you follow mine.
I am taking screen shots of my favorite pins and linking them back to my pinterest boards I have them on. My suggestion to you, if you like them, go to the board and grab and repin it. You will see who created the pin (these are NOT from my blog.. I found these pins on Pinterest and love them) It will benefit the person who originally posted the picture on their blog and you can credit them for their awesomeness!
You can see this pin on my “Fashions I love but Can’t Wear” board (click on picture), but it is also on my Favorite Pin Friday Board
I love this idea. How simple and useful. She took shower curtain rings and put them on a sturdy hanger. Great way to hang your scarves!
You can find this pin on my Closet pinterest board (click on picture) but it is also on my Favorite Pin Friday Board
This is a great way to use space, keep things organized and also a cheat sheet for your measurements.
You can find this and more on my kitchen pinterest board (click on pic) but it is also on my Favorite Pin Friday Board
This is such an awesome way to store the kids balls in your garage! So simple… so cheap and yet so useful!
You can find this pin on my Mud Rooms and Garages board (click pic) or you can find it on my Favorite Pin Friday Board
I would encourage you to create your own “favorite pins board” OR I’ll be happy to try and link you up to mine (we have to follow each other, but sometimes it still won’t let me find you (any hints I’d appreciate it) OR make a post on your blog like I did (with a different name please) and link.
I just created the #FavPinFriday hashtag. I searched for it and there were NO results for that or #FavoritePinFriday… so coolio! So use it when you create your posts or tweet out your board.
1) Link to your specific pinterest blog post
2) Link to your Favorite Friday Pin Board
3) Or link to any of your pin boards – It’s easy!
4) Please Link back to my blog with my button or link -if you can. If you are linking just to pinterest, I would appreciate a tweet instead.
5) Please follow my pinterest page!
6) Follow the Favorite Pin Friday Pinterest Board – and I’ll do my best to add you as contributor if you leave a link below & you have followed it (if it will let me.
7) I in no way am trying to “steal” anyone or not give them credit. I did a screenshot of pictures I have on my board, you can see the creator in the upper right corner. Their pins will get more attention, and hopefully more repins, which will benefit them greatly! Thanks for repinning them!
8)Looking for other link parties? I have a whole list of them. Thumbnail via day above and keep scrolling down to find a more extensive text lists by day on my link party list. If you aren’t sure how to link up… see my link party tutorial here. It is simple. If You Are On A Reader and Want to View All the Great Link Up’s on this post please click at the top of this post to go to my blog. (I end up always messing up that link, so it’s easier to click up top! lol)
This party will be open until Thursday at 11:59 January 12, 2012