Fav Pinterest Pin Friday – Link Party
What Do You Want Pinned from Pinterest?
I have been having so much fun with pinterest and wanted to figure out a way to share it with you.
My first week I asked you to link up your pinterest board links, and that didn’t go over so good. Last week I decided to just share my favorite pins for the week (that was kind of boring for me.. I want to see your stuff too!) … but my friend kim from CraftyMamaof4 got it right. She started Pin it Friday last week. What she did different was just so simple. Link up the pin you want us to pin for you! Duh!? (Just shoot me in the foot because I didn’t think of that!)
I want to show you one of my favorite pins this week that I repinned. This is so cool… use the chalkboard paint on the bottom of your wine glasses… then you can write your guests names on them! How clever and fun for a party? Make sure you stop by my board and repin this so it will help Deb who did the original post.
You can find the original post at Deb’s blog Just Short of Crazy
I’ll add one to get things started.
1) Add a link from one of your blog post you want pinned.
2) Be sure to use the picture you want pinned for the picture we see on here.
3) Would love for you to tweet this out using #FavPinFriday
4) Be sure to pin a couple other pins you see on here too!
5) Stop by CraftyMamaof4 Pin Me Friday for even more fun!
If you need some help knowing how to link up, this link party tutorial should help.