Favorite Pinterest Pin Friday – Link Party -Week 6
What Would You Like Pinned on Pinterest? Link it Up!
We all love pinterest, so why not help each other to pin things we’d like others to see?
I always love the shoes! These tend to make me think a bit of Minney Mouse, but they are cute and make me think of spring!
This is an outfit I’d love to be able to wear. Isn’t is beautiful?
I also love how this old dresser was used. They took out some of the drawers and used that area for open storage for this craft/wrapping area. Also love the wrapping paper solution.
1) Add a link from one of your blog post you want pinned.
2) Be sure to use the picture you want pinned for the picture we see on here.
3) Would love for you to tweet this out, or stumble or pin it. (Only pin my Fav Pin Friday button, not any of the pics I put up from pinterest please.)
4) Be sure to pin a couple other pins you see on here too!
5) Please click on the pictures, it will take you to my pinterest boards where I pinned these pics. Please repin these pictures, as it will help the people who originally posted the picture. Visit their posts to help them out.
If you like the pinterest parties you can go to Kim’s at Crafty Mama of 4. She has Pin it Friday
If you need some help knowing how to link up, this link party tutorial should help.