Favorite Pin Friday Pinterest Party – Week 7
Love Pinterest? What Would You Like Pinned? Link it Up!
I think Pinterest is so cool and so useful. I find so many neat things on it and it’s nice to have a place to “keep” what you find online. I wanted to share some really neat entryway landing stations with you. I love the looks of them, and they are so useful.
Entryway Landing Stations
I always love these! A central place where you can leave your bookbags, coats, shoes etc. and have your family organized for the day. I certainly wish I had an area in my house that I could make a cooler one than I have. I do have those same mailboxes that are on the wall below. I really like them. They just give that Pottery Barn feel (without the Pottery Barn price)
I think this one is the most innovative. I love when you have the room for the “locker” feel so that everyone has their own place for their coat and book bag. I also like when there is some kind of bench to sit on to take on and off shoes.
1) Add a link from one of your blog post you want pinned.
2) Be sure to use the picture you want pinned for the picture we see on here.
3) Would love for you to tweet this out, or stumble or pin it. (Only pin my Fav Pin Friday button, not any of the pics I put up from pinterest please.)
4) Be sure to pin a couple other pins you see on here too!
5) Please click on the pictures, it will take you to my pinterest boards where I pinned these pics. Please repin these pictures, as it will help the people who originally posted the picture. Visit their posts to help them out.
If you like the pinterest parties you can go to Kim’s at Crafty Mama of 4. She has Pin it Friday
If you need some help knowing how to link up, this link party tutorial should help.