Favorite Pinterest Pin Friday – Linky Party – Week 8
My Favorite Pinterest Cupcakes this week!
Have you seen how many cool cupcakes there are on pinterest? omg… there are SO many and they look SO good! I think I could spend all day just pinning cupcakes, although my pinterest followers might get a little sick of it! lol
I spotted these cupcakes one evening and didn’t pin them at that moment. I then went back later and couldn’t find them anywhere! I tried searches, I looked on a zillion cupcake boards. Then about 2 weeks later I spotted them again and was so excited. I think they just look so cool together.
I think these cupcakes look so cute! Think how nice these would look on a table at a party. I don’t know that I’d really like the marshmallow frosting, I’m a butter cream girl…. but I still like the cupcakes.
Isn’t this cute? lol.. It just made me last.
1) Add a link from one of your blog post you want pinned.
2) Be sure to use the picture you want pinned for the picture we see on here.
3) Would love for you to tweet this out, or stumble or pin it. (Only pin my Fav Pin Friday button, not any of the pics I put up from pinterest please.)
4) Be sure to pin a couple other pins you see on here too!
5) Please click on the pictures, it will take you to my pinterest boards where I pinned these pics. Please repin these pictures, as it will help the people who originally posted the picture. Visit their posts to help them out.
If you like the pinterest parties you can go to Kim’s at Crafty Mama of 4. She has Pin it Friday
If you need some help knowing how to link up, this link party tutorial should help.