Organizing and DIY Monday Link Party
Organizing and DIY Spring Cleaning
Are you getting ready to do your spring cleaning and organizing this year? Do you have a plan? Have you thought it through? If you plan ahead you will be more successful in what you are trying to accomplish.
How To Start Spring Cleaning?
Start your cleaning much like you start your organizing.
1) Set aside a time to clean each room
2) Get cleaning supplies, bucket of cleaner or spray (I personally like Odo-ban). Rubber gloves (because it doesn’t seem so gross to clean if you have on gloves). Trash bags – black for trash, white for donate.
3) Start in one place. This is a great time to sort through the clutter. Sort quick, clear off a surface and clean it well.
4) Be sure to clean your walls, inside drawers, baseboards, etc.
5) Have your family help you. Many hands can accomplish the task much quicker than just yours.
Link up to my Linky Party! I’d love to see your spring cleaning, organizing or DIY projects!
1) Link to your specific post – not your blog
2) Please Link back to my blog with my button or link
3) Blog post related to Organizing or Cleaning or DIY or crafts or decorating are WONDERFUL!
4) No sales pitches or web sites.
5) Feel free to link up more than 1 post.
I also have a Pinterest Favorite Pin Friday Linky Party! Be sure to watch for that!
Looking for other link parties? I have a whole list of them. Thumbnail via day above and keep scrolling down to find a more extensive text lists by day on my link party list. If you aren’t sure how to link up… see my link party tutorial here. It is simple. If You Are On A Reader and Want to View
This party will be open until March 11, 2012 at 11:59pm