Organizing and DIY Monday Link Party – Week 12
Spring Cleaning Organizing and DIY
What kind of Organizing and DIY projects do you associate with spring cleaning? Anything?
We all have our favorite products to clean with. They might be store bought, they might be “green” products, not so green or home made.
Odo-ban is one of my favorite cleaners. That is a smell that just says “clean” to me when I smell it. I’ve been using it for about 15 years now I think. (wow… didn’t realize it had been that long!)
To begin your spring cleaning you need to:
* Designate a time to clean
* Decide what is going to be cleaned
* Decide who is going to be doing what
* Have the proper supplies before you start
Give everyone in the family assignments. Down to the toddlers. They can help carry a roll of paper towels or use a wet rag and wipe off a low table. Even if it isn’t something that is real productive to you, it makes them feel important and let’s them know they can help mommy.
Link up to my Linky Party! I’d love to see your spring cleaning, organizing or DIY projects!
1) Link to your specific post – not your blog
2) Please Link back to my blog with my button or link
3) Blog post related to Organizing or Cleaning or DIY or crafts or decorating are WONDERFUL!
4) No sales pitches or web sites.
5) Feel free to link up more than 1 post.
I also have a Pinterest Favorite Pin Friday Linky Party! Be sure to watch for that!
Looking for other link parties? I have a whole list of them. Thumbnail via day above and keep scrolling down to find a more extensive text lists by day on my link party list. If you aren’t sure how to link up… see my link party tutorial here. It is simple. If You Are On A Reader and Want to View
This party will be open until March 25, 2012 at 11:59pm