Fav Pin Friday Pinterest Linky Party
Easter Ideas from Pinterest!
I love finding fun things on pinterest!
There are some of the cutest ideas for Easter floating around out there! Who doesn’t love bunnies and all the spring colors. I saw this idea from Pinterest and thought it was SO cute!
Make a Peep S’More.. at home! You use your typical graham crackers and Hershey chocolate bars – but you add a Peep for the Marshmallow (after all it is marshmallow). You put just the bottom half (1 cracker, chocolate and Peep) in the microwave for about 8-12 seconds I think. I know marshmallows really puff up huge in the microwave. I can’t wait to try this with the kids!
You can find this post at Eclectic Recipes
Lori found the Peep S’mores on Pinterest and she put another spin on them. What a neat idea this is! She made up Peep S’More packs for her kids parties at school. She got the little bags and then she printed up the instructions and put on the back. Hopefully the kids will wait until they get home to open and make them, rather than opening and just eating all the ingredients out first! I LOVE this idea!
You can find this darling idea at My Wood Spoon
Isn’t this cupcake darling? So simple, yet looks so awesome! I first saw just the backside shot of the bunny in the cupcake. When I went to the post I found this pic with the front of the bunny done up too. It is a blog written in spanish, but some awesome recipe. Worth hitting the translator for.
You can find this idea at Cupcake Perfecto.
Angry Bird Easter Eggs
How cute are these?
You can find the post for these on The Tip Junkie party ideas
Would love for you to link something you would like pinned!
1) Add a link from one of your blog post you want pinned.
2) Be sure to use the picture you want pinned for the picture we see on here.
3) Would love for you to tweet this out, or stumble or pin it. (Only pin my Fav Pin Friday button, not any of the pics I put up from pinterest please – those aren’t my pictures.)
4) Be sure to pin a couple other pins you see on here too!
5) Please click on the pictures, it will take you to my pinterest boards where I pinned these pics. Please repin these pictures, as it will help the people who originally posted the picture. Visit their posts to help them out.
If you like the pinterest parties you can go to Kim’s at Crafty Mama of 4. She has Pin it Friday
If you need some help knowing how to link up, this link party tutorial should help.