Organizing and DIY Link Party – Week 14
Thank You For Linking Up to my Organizing and DIY party
You guys take the time to come here and post… I need to get myself to your posts and check them out! Thanks .. all of you who do come and link up.
Check out these posts!
Stephanie posted last week on her spring cleaning of her pantry. It looks great. You can find her entire post here: How Sweet It Is
I love that Carrie has been working on a 12 week challenge in her house. She already has a really organized space, but has revamped things and completed some new projects. It’s really inspiring. Check out the rest of her post My 12 Week Organizing Challenge Recap
Link up to my Linky Party! I’d love to see your Easter, organizing or DIY projects!
1) Link to your specific post – not your blog
2) Please Link back to my blog with my button or link (url code under button tab )
3) Blog post related to Organizing or Cleaning or DIY or crafts or decorating are WONDERFUL!
4) No sales pitches or web sites.
5) Feel free to link up more than 1 post.
6) By linking up to my post, I might use your pic (with link and credit to you) next week in my post!
Looking for other link parties? I have a whole list of them. Thumbnail via day above and keep scrolling down to find a more extensive text lists by day on my link party list. If you aren’t sure how to link up… see my link party tutorial here. It is simple. If You Are On A Reader and Want to View All the Great Link Up’s on this post please Click here
This party will be open until April 15, 2012 at 11:59pm