Kanex Charging Organizer Review
Review of the Kanex Sydnee Charging Organizer
by Amy Trauntvein
Cords, cords, cords! If your home is anything like mine, it seems that everywhere I look, there are charging cords all over my house. iPads, iPods, iPhone, cell phones. Everyone thinks they need their own charging cord and “place” to charge their devices. Kanex has come up with a great solution for all your portable electronics that use a USB cord. The Sydnee (retail: $149) at http://www.kanexlive.com/sydnee
I instantly liked the idea of having one place for everything that needed charging. I also like the fact that you can charge up to 4 devices at one time, but that’s about as far as my knowledge goes so I employed my computer savvy husband in trying it out and testing it further. Here are his coments on the Sydnee Charging Organizer…
– sleek factor, fits on a small corner of the desk
– four charge ports and built in cable management
– came with three short cords already, so I still have the flexibility of keeping my other charger cords for travel and in other uses like hooked up to my desktop without having to go take them back from the charger base.
– white – goes with anything
– ability to add a cell phone charge cord for micro usb on the 4th port (remember, it came with three short cords for four ports)
– I like that I can have my ipad in landscape display mode while it is charging, so I can still use it at my desk, viewing videos, surfing, etc.
– plenty of room to put the chargable items.
Todd’s suggestions on improvements for the next version?
– cable management clips on both sides of the holder
– slim wall cord where it plugs into the outlet (flat style). The cord stands out from the wall plug a good 3 inches so if you’re wanting to use a wall outlet behind a desk or other piece of furniture, it might be difficult to get that furniture closer to the wall because of the plug.
I would definitely recommend the Sydnee especially if you have many items in your home that need recharging! This product would be good in a central location for the whole family to use to keep their devices charged. It will hold up to 4 iPads and will easily handle 4 smaller devices.
I was compensated with the Kanex Sydnee Organizer, was not paid for this review, and my pictures and opinions are my own. ~Amy
I have been married for 22 years to my awesome hubby, Todd and we have 4 equally awesome kids who keep my young! Our favorite thing to do together is travel. I enjoy gardening and puttering around my yard. I am very active in my church and am currently serving the children, and I love volunteering at my kids’ schools doing whatever I can to help the teachers and staff.Pin It