Racor Wall Bike Stand Review
The Racor Bike Stand Is As Easy as 1-2-3!
By Amy Trauntvein
Organization in my garage is not a strong suit of mine. It’s a place where everything gets put that either doesn’t belong in the house, or doesn’t fit! I AM able to park my van in it so that’s a plus for me, but frankly the rest could use a little help. Especially with bigger items, such as bikes. That’s where Racor Home Storage Products come in. Racor sent me one of their Wall Bike Stands ($59.99) to review.
Sweet! Being a family of 6, we have a few bikes and they take up a good amount of floor space in my garage that I definitely could use more of!
So last Saturday I employed my husband to put it together and get a couple of these bikes up and out of the way, AND I timed him to see just how long it would take him to get the job done! He started at 4:17pm
1. Open the box and put the parts together…
2. Set in place and screw it to the wall…
3. Adjust hangers and hang up bikes. Done! Ending time 4:34pm – 17 minutes! That’s how fast and easy it is to set up the Racor Wall Bike Stand and gain some much needed space in your garage. I might add, he wasn’t trying to hurry either.
I was quite impressed with the Racor Wall Bike Stand. Not only did it go up easily and quickly but it’s strong too!
The Racor Wall Bike Stand
- Holds 2 bikes
- Direct mounted to a wall stud
- Independent adjustment arms for level bike storage
- Red cradles are vinyl-coated to protects the bikes
- Steel construction epoxy finish and skid-free rubber guards to protect the floor.
- Weight limit of 100 pounds
Thank you Racor Storage Solutions! I love the Bike stand and the extra room in my garage! Check out their website, they carry many more storage ideas and solutions that could be perfect for your organizational needs.
*Although I was compensated with the product for review, all opinions are honest and my own.
Love To All! ~Amy
I have been married for 23 years to my awesome hubby, Todd and we have 4 equally awesome kids who keep me young! Our favorite thing to do together is travel. I enjoy gardening, yoga, walking and saving money! I am very active in my church and am currently serving the children, and I love volunteering at my kids’ schools doing whatever I can to help the teachers and staff.