Media Kit & Disclosure
I’m a the Senior Marketing Manager for cb.Socially, a division of Collective Bias. Collective Bias is a Shopper Marketing Company. cb.Socially is a branch that uses engagement through Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and more to get the Brands message out.
I’m also a Blogger, Professional Organizer, Social Media Consultant, Pediatric Nurse, Mom and Step Mom of 8 children including triplets!… Yes….So if I can do that… then you know I can handle more! LOL
Columbus OH 43031
Organize with Sandy – Tips, ideas, pictures and tutorials on how to organize yourself and your home. Began 11/08
Stats as of November 11, 2012
45,000 – 50,000 average page views per month
20,000 – 30,000 unique page visits per month
273,732 Alexa score
Fan Page 2,254
Linkedin – 500+ subscribers / 11 recommendations
You Tube Channel – 224 subscribers 247,890 views
Social Media Consulting
- Senior Marketing Manager of cb.Socially – Division of Collective Bias
- Campaign Lead in the Social Fabric community of Collective Bias
- Advisory Committee Collective Bias
- I was on a judging panel for Genesis Today in Austin TX for their Genesis of a Great Idea promotion in January 2010
- I was invited to help teach social media, to the regional managers of Murphy USA at their District meeting in Jan. 2011
- I am featured in the book, “The Parent’s Guide to Uncluttering Your Home” by Janet Morris Grimes. 4/11
- My Organizing tips were used in a National Magazine Woman’s World in Oct. 2010.
- I was chosen to personally interviewed Peter Walsh on a live web cast.
- I was on Oprah Radio being interviewed by Derrick Ashong for the Pepsi Refresh Contest. video on Oprah Radio.
- I was on NBC 4 with Ellie Merritt two times in 2009. Giving organizing tips for spring cleaning
- Gleek Retreat May 2011
- Tech Connect Ohio May 2011
- Gleek Retreat May 2010
- SXSW Pepsi Refresh Contest 2010
- Baby Bonanza April 2010
- Social Media Panel at Abbott Social Media Day Dec. 2009
Advisory Committee for Collective Bias
I am a Genesis Today Superfood VIP Blogger
I am a Max Mom for Office Max
I am an E.L.F. Elite
Conferences I have attended
BlissDom Feb. 2009
BlogHer July 2009
Type A Mom Conference Sept. 2009
Blog World Oct. 2009
Conferences I have attended in 2010
Genesis of a Great Idea Voting Panel Jan. 2010
BlissDom Feb. 2010
Disney Social Media Moms Feb. 2010
SXSW March 2010
BlogWell in Cincinnati 2010
BlogPaws in Columbus 2010
NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) April 2010
Gleek Retreat 2010 – Speaker – Connecting with Social Media and In Real Life
Evo June 2010
Blogher August 2010
Type A Mom Sept. 2010
Blog World Oct. 2010
#140 Conference in Detroit
Conferences I attended or will plan to attend in 2011
Disney Social Media Moms – March 2011
Gleek Retreat – May 2011 Speaker – Organizing Your Social Media Life
Type A Parent – June 2011
EVO – July 2011
Blog World Expo – 2011
Feel free to contact me with any information or questions you may have for me.
You may also contact me by using the form below.
[contact-form 1 “Contact form 1”]
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence my content, or my opinion expressed in my blogs.
I don’t claim to be an expert. I will review products that I think might be of value, of interest or that seem fun..for my readers. If I find when I am reviewing a product I can not say anything positive about it…I will give that company the option if they want me to do the post or not. If I do the post and there are negative points I will tell my readers about it. If I am gushing about something…then I feel there is reason to gush! If you hear me talk more about a product or service outside of my review, you will know I REALLY like it. If I am an affiliate for a product or service…again it is only because I REALLY like it. I would never endorse a product or become an affiliate unless I used it myself and wanted to let my friends and readers know how great something was. I generally try to use my own pictures, I usually use my own words.
I believe honesty is extremely important and I am not going to lie or be dishonest to try and make an extra buck. It’s not worth my reputation..thank you very much.