This site is a totally free site to use!! Yeah…Yippy…we all like free. Do you like to throw parties or events? Then you really need to check this out!! Just in time to inspire you to throw a Halloween party!! (Punch recipe at the bottom of this post)
MyPunchbowl says that it’s sole purpose is to give the hosts the tools they need to organize an exceptional party.
Potluck listWhat about a potluck at church or work? Do you have the usual sign up sheet at work or someone making all the calls for church? This has a Potluck sign up sheet. How easy is that?
Do you want to plan a Halloween party or birthday party? What about someone who wants to host a candle or jewelry party in their home. You can use this for the invitations and your friends can RSVP via e-mail.
009This is a great site to use! I think you will love it. Like I said it is free to use. But….you can upgrade for $49.95 to a Premium membership. This would give you access to more designs, special offers and advertising-free invitations and more.
My punchbowl has offered one of my readers a Premium membership to their site. Here is how you can have a chance to win it.
To Win: You will win a Premium membership ($49 value).
1) Go to MyPunchbowl and tell me what feature you would use if you signed up for My Punchbowl. Then come back here and comment. Your e-mail address needs to either be on this post or easily accessible.
For Extra chances to Win:**Each of these HAS to have a separate comment written please. (I know its a pain, but other wise you won’t have as many chances if you don’t.)
1) Subscribe to my blog with the feeder or by e-mail. 5 extra chances.
2) Blog about this giveaway for 5 extra chances.
3) Follow me on Twitter
4) Follow me on Facebook
5) Follow me on Linked In
6) Fav me on Technorati
7) Stumble Upon me Either add me to your favorites, or write a review.
8) Tweet out this giveaway up to 3 times per day.
9) Add any of my 3 buttons to your sidebar and come back to let me know.
See….lots of ways to enter to win!
This Contest Ends Friday October 2nd at 11:59 pm est.
This contest is open to US mailing addresses only. Only one person from home can enter.
You will have 48 hours to respond to my e-mail if you win to be eligible. If I don’t hear from you then I will go on to the next winner. (It isn’t a bad idea to put my e-mail address in your contacts so I do not end up on your spam list. It is organizewithsandy(at) yahoo(dot) com