I mean the entire post? They post it on their blog, but it doesn’t have your name on it anywhere? I am shocked that people actually do that.
I just discovered someone did that to me. A friend of mine emailed me and said to check it out. I was flabbergasted! I’m like…”Wait a minute… that is my post”.. word for word… picture for picture (with my watermark on them).
Then I try to find who is writing this blog and there is just vagueness, and no one to actually notify (that I have found).
I’m not going to share the blog with you because I have no desire to drive any more traffic to them.
It did not come up on my Google alerts – because they never used “Organize with Sandy”
I’m going to be changing those settings…
Tell me your experiences.
Link up to My Linky Party
What is happening in your life this week? But as always you can link up any organizing or cleaning or DIY post to my link party.
You can find the link for my button and also my “Proud to Be Featured Button” on my top “Buttons” Tab.
1) Link to your specific post – not your blog
2) Please Link back to my blog with my button or link (link just above underneath my button)
3) I’d love if you’d follow me on google and/or FB. The google is new and I’m trying to build it
4) Blog post related to Organizing or Cleaning or DIY or decorating
5) No sales pitches or web sites.
6) If I feature you I will use one or more of your pictures with a link back to your blog.
7) Feel free to link up more than 1 post.
Looking for other link parties? I have a whole list of them. Thumbnail via day above and keep scrolling down to find a more extensive text lists by day on my link party list.
If you aren’t sure how to link up… see my link party tutorial here. It is simple. If You Are On A Reader and Want to View All the Great Link Up’s Please Click Here.
This party will be open until August 21st