Love for plants is purely an eternal love which is more like an addiction. Plant lovers usually get addicted to buying more and more plants. And they always try to find new and unique places to keep their plants safe and look attractive.
Therefore, some plant lovers have discovered hanging plants. With time, the hanging plant becomes the new tradition to groom the house.
Since, it is a new technique to grow the plant, not every plant suit in hanging pots. If you do not have much knowledge about the variety of hanging plants, then your house may look like a mess.
Certain plants make the hanging pots even more attractive. In this source of intelligence, we have compiled some of the best hanging plants.
These plants may increase the beauty of any place. Read the below information to know much and buy these amazing hanging plants:
An Air plant is the best option as a hanging plant because it does not require any soil to grow. Hence, you can hang fancy pots instead of soil pots. In recent times people are hanging air plants in glass pots. The glass pot is like a ball with an air plant inside it. You can add lights, to make it more attractive.
Do not forget to hang the plant under bright sunlight and place full of air circulation.
- 🍀【Modern Geometric Hanging Planter】Originated from Finland famous traditional ornaments...
- 🍀【Hooks & Rope Included】Come in 5 pcs air plants holders, 5 hooks & 1 roll of 8 feet long...
- 🍀【Plant Container】Geometric planter provides ample growth space for air plants to absorb air...
- 🍀【Measurements】Handmade from thick metal frame. 3 pcs mini octahedron display stand size...
- 🍀【Widely Application】Easy to install and meet different needs. Use as air plant holder,...
Burro’s tail is a plant that requires lots and lots of sunlight. The best part is, it does not require any water more often. They belong to the succulent family. This hanging plant has big flexible branches full of leaves that fall downwards. The leaves help the plant to grow even without water.
Since the leaves trail downward, therefore, it requires a lot of free space where it does not bump with anything. Water the plant once or twice a month.
- Prefers full sun
- Water when dry
- Easy to grow
- Makes a great gift
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" Hanging Basket
These plants have long and wide yellowish-green leaves. It requires moderate sunlight to bring most of the colors. Under imbalanced sunlight, it may look ordinary plant. The best thing about Golden Pothos is that they are an air purifier and helps you to get a good sleep at night. Therefore, hang them in your bedroom for better sleep.
These plants look very elegant hanging in the room and have good health effects as well.
- Golden Pothos is one of the easiest houseplants to grow. Low maintenance vining plant, also drought...
- Height at shipping is approximately 10-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top...
- Grow Devil's Ivy in medium, indirect light for the best growth and enjoy!
- Water Devil's Ivy with approximately 1 cup of water about once a week. Adjust as needed for your...
- Air-purifying. Plants help filter harmful pollutants, such as formaldehyde, from indoor air.
String Of Pearls
A string of pearls requires mud as well as sunlight to survive. As its name suggests the branches of the plant are full of small green pearls. It looks magnificent hanging on the walls. The green pearls are filled with water which helps the plant to survive even without water for days.
After blooming the plant gives white flowers. If you have a high ceiling and lots of free space then, hang this plant on your walls.
- Light shade.
- Well-drained soil.
- Small, white flowers that smell like cinnamon.
The silver dollar is another plant that can be hanged on the walls. It requires special pots made up of bamboo and ceramic material. It is another variety of succulents, which means it can survive with water for a longer time.
Choose a place with better sunlight for a silver dollar. Make sure you do not overload the plants near it as they require lots of free space to grow.
- LIFELIKE CHARMING PLANT: The 9 Inch greenery kissing ball is composed of two kinds of leaves,...
- ECO- FRIENDLY MATERIAL: Silver dollar leaves are made of REAL TOUCH soft silk fabric, eucalyptus...
- MULTI-PURPOSE DECOR: Faux hanging plants are a popular decorative trend and are a beautiful way to...
- EASY TO USE AND CARE: Decorative topiary balls artificial are perfect accessories to create an...
- OCCASION: Ideal for wedding decoration, home decoration, party decoration, etc. Add a touch of color...
The beauty of orchids is incomparable to any plant. The flower creates a whole different aura wherever it grows. Choose a unique pot to hang the orchids. You can choose one with lots of straws and dry grass at the base. For these pots go for pink orchids.
Hang three-four pots in the same place for an even more beautiful look. Make sure the flowers get enough water and sunlight for healthy growth.
- 29x40cm (11.4" x 15.7") x 2 pcs, plants, flowers, pots, decorations are NOT included. All these...
- Perfect Environment for Orchids - instead of repotting your orchids from one orchid pot to another...
- Multi-purpose - these wooden ladder frame are not only good for live and artificial orchid display,...
- Space efficient - doesn't occupy any floor space and it makes cleaning so much easier than...
- Many size option and combination - for mini and small orchids, size 29x29cm or 29x40cm are good. For...
Boston plant is traditionally from India. It is very famous in India. The plant has different arching fronds. If you are a greenery lover, go for this plant. The plant has long green leaves falling from the pots.
The requirement for Boston fern is soil full of moisture. But do not fill it with water all the time. There grow brown fronds in the plant. Cut them, for the healthy growth of green leaves.
- Green pinnate leaflets
- Includes thick, Hanging rope
- Constructed with the finest material
- Maintenance-free greenery
- Dim: H: 29 in. W: 29 in. D: 29 in
Pansies are for those who love colors. Flowers of bright colors grow simultaneously in the pot with heart-shaped petals. The flowers look very attractive and can add 5 stars to the grooming of your bedroom. Choose a small basket to hand the plants in.
The color of flowers is generally yellow, white, blue, and Lavender. It depends on the choice of color combination. It prefers bright sunlight to grow.
- 100+ Mixed Viola Pansy Mars Helen Seeds Blue Flower Perennial Garden Plant.
- Stems are erect, a height of 25"-35" (60-90 cm). The flowers are small, with a diameter of 1" (1.5-2...
- During flowering, emit a strong and pleasant aroma, especially in damp weather or evening hours. To...
Lobelia is a flower that grows in a mass quantity. The flowers are of electric blue, pink and white color. You can choose one according to your preference. Usually, the electric blue color of lobelia steals the show.
The green leaves coming out of a bunch of blue flowers look attractive. Decorate the beautiful pot of lobelia in your room to make it look more porches.
- A profusion of violet-blue with white eye.
- Compact plants covered with tiny flowers throughout the summer, usually grown as edging for beds and...
English ivy is commonly known to cover the walls of houses. The plant has the unique property of spreading out more to cover the walls. You can copy the same idea and plant English ivy in a pot. The leaves will swing out of the pot and make your room look full of greenery.
The vines of plants give an elegant look to your place. Hang the plant at a good height because the vine grows long.
- Variegated Ivy has dappled green leaves and is an easy care climber that looks great hanging its...
- Hardy as an indoor houseplant or outdoors in zones below freezing ivy is ideal for homes, offices,...
- A fan of bright light to partial shade, ivy are great creeping or climbing plants and are one of the...
- This low maintenance and top air-purifying evergreen plant is in a 6" pot measuring 8 to 10" Inches...
- Houseplants make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, help you sleep, and...
Bird Nest Fern
Birds Nest Fern is known to grow in a jungle environment. The plant looks very attractive hanging on the walls of the house. There are long branches below the plant and green leaves above it. You can decide whether you let the branches grow downward or let the leaves grow upward.
Do not expose the plant to sunlight. The bird’s nest prefers to grow in humid areas like the bathroom. Therefore, you can hang them on the walls of the bathroom.
- Packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. The variety of Birds Nest Fern you will receive...
- The bird’s nest fern plant gets its name from the fact that the center of the plant resembles a...
- Bird’s nest ferns grow best in medium to low indirect light. These ferns are often grown for their...
- Bird’s nest fern is an epiphytic fern, which means in the wild it typically grows on other things,...
- In addition to light, another important aspect of bird’s nest fern care is its watering. Under...
This plant prefers sunlight and grows at the side of a tree. Therefore, try to hang this plant close to nature, on the wall near to your garden. Indirect and bright sunlight helps the plant to grow with its full beauty.
Do not choose the regular pot to plant the Staghorn fern. Instead, go for a sleep wooden planter. These plants are pet-friendly.
- Large Staghorn Plant in 6'' hanging pot.
- Provide very bright, indirect light
- care guide and organic plant food included.
- Water thoroughly when dry
- Expedited shipping estimated delivery 1-2 days
Chinese Money Plant
The leaves of the Chinese money plant are in a coin shape. Therefore, it is named after the money plant. The branches are quite small as compared to the leaves therefore, sometimes it is also known as the UFO plant. The shape of the whole plant is geometrical.
The color of the leaves is green. The plant requires indirect sunlight with weekly watering. According to Chinese fortune, the money plant is responsible for the good fortune. The house with a money plant never runs out of money and household stuff.
- All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive.
- This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home!
- Enhance Environment
- Perfect gift for any occasion!
- California Tropicals
Donkey’s trail is a variety of desert plants and hence a succulent. One can find lots of verities in this plant. The string comes in dolphin, heart, and pearl shapes. You can grow the plant according to the preferred height. Usually, donkey’s trails do not grow much longer therefore, choose a small pot to grow them.
It can bear a little more amount of water as compared to other succulents but do not forget to add succulent soil which can drain more and more water.
- Donkey Tail Succulents Cluster Sedum Morganianum Hybrid in 4" Pot. Beautiful blue/green leaves....
- Donkey Tail Succulents do well in your garden, on a patio, or in a sunny window. Comes in a 4" pot...
- Fast shipping usually within 24 hours of ordering. The succulents will ship directly from our...
- Expert Packaging and guaranteed live arrival. We also include an extended guarantee for 30 days from...
- Comes with a FREE color postcard with care instructions
Ahhh what a lovely plant it is!
It is also called a lace vine. It is mainly originated from New Zealand. The plant has beautiful vines with can take any shape. You can mold the vines into any desirable shape like heart, tent, etc. the plant requires minimal care and grow faster than any other plant.
You can also trim this hanging plant. If you want to give it a more aesthetic look then add some fake leaves to it. Make sure no one can suspect such leaves. Buy attractive indoor plant hangers to plant these vines.
- Add a beautiful accent to any room decor with this realistic triple ball angel vine tree. Topiary...
- READY TO CUSTOMIZE, easily add your decorative touch to complement any room decor.
- Vickerman offers Angel Vine trees in multiple sizes. This tree is 34" tall x 12" W x 12" D for...
- Shop with confidence knowing that Vickerman has been designing quality home decor since 1940. Our...
Oxalis can be used as a hanging plant. The plant is originated in Brazil. The colors of oxalis are very attractive. It is available in bold colors ranges from violet to crimson. The growth of the plant is fast. It can show sprouting within one week only and blossom flowers within ten-week only.
Use a light color pot to plant oxalis as the leaves are of bright color. The leaves are triangle in shape.
- VERSATILE: As they're easy growers both in-ground and in containers, feel free to use this plentiful...
- FAST-GROWING: Expect the brilliant foliage to appear within 3-4 weeks of watering and delicate...
- FASCINATING: Watch in awe as the foliage and flowers open and close in response to the surrounding...
- EASY-TO-GROW: Oxalis plants are a carefree favorite among many, requiring little more than a bit of...
- AUTHENTIC: A thoughtful product of Easy to Grow, an American company.
This flowering plant can be the frigid to eyes. The beauty of the plant is very attractive. There are green leaves and beautiful lavender flowers in this plant. During the process, the flower changes its color to many shades.
Use a small pot to plant this flower as flowers grow in mass and fall out of the pot. It attracts lots of butterflies and hummingbirds. Therefore, if you are a bird and butterfly lover then, must try this plant.
- 1-2 ft tall and 2-3 ft wide at maturity
- Full sun (6+ hours) required
- Annual except in zones 10-11
- Annuals are 5-8 in. tall at shipment
- Grande containers are 4.25 inches in diameter and tall
Impatiens is also a bright color plant. The flowers are bright pink, and the leaves are dark green. It can be the best option to hang in your leaving area and bedroom. The flowers grow in mass and hence require lots of free space.
Try to plant it in a lighter shade pot or a room with a slightly lighter paint color. The flowers are going to add magnificent beauty to your place.
- 14-32 in. tall and 24-36 in. wide at maturity
- Partial to full sun (4+ hours) required
- Annual except in zones 10-11, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success
- Annuals are 5-8 in. tall at shipment
- Grande containers are 4.25 inches in diameter and tall
This hanging plant can make your room very cozy because of its color. The color is kind of maroon which also gives a pink shade. The flowers at long thin green branches. Use a wide pot to bring out the beauty of this flower.
Try to hang it in your bedroom to make it cozier in winter.
- Broad Leaf, Edible Crysanthemum Seeds - 1 Oz - Chrysanthemum coronarium - AKA: Garland Daisy
- Non-GMO - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate
- Seeds For: Flower Gardening, Microgreens
- Days to Full Maturity: 20-50 -- Annual -- USDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To...
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds
Do not be surprised by this plant. Trust us, it is going to look very attractive in a hanging pot. Add a medium-size pot and let the fountain grass come out of the pot. It is going to give a very furry vibe to your place.
The plant is very low maintenance. It does not require any trimming and regular watering. It can grow a whole year long.
These are the top 20 plants that you can plant on your hanging pots. Some of them are seasonal plants while some of them are evergreen. Make sure you give the required environment to every plant for their growth.