The cleaning company is an irreplaceable assistant in house cleaning and creating cleanliness and order in your territory. It can be a cottage, apartment or office. Without a doubt, not every organization can be allowed into their homes, so clients are eager to find a company that they can trust.
This raises many questions: What criteria should you pay attention to? What range of services will be provided? Which offer is the most profitable – expensive or budget? Will the price go up during or after cleaning? Does a high price always imply a decent result?
We will try to answer these questions as simply and clearly as possible. If you want to receive a high-quality service, then first study the available offers and choose the most suitable one for yourself.
Here are the main points that we recommend to pay attention to:
– Check out the list of company services. Check what is included in the cleaning price and what you need to pay extra for. For example, many clients believe that cleaning window and balcony glazing is included in the cleaning budget. In fact, this type of work is often assessed as an additional option and requires a separate payment. We advise you to study the list of works for each type of cleaning. There are several of them: cleaning after renovation, as well as general and maintenance. You can find this information on the website of the cleaning company or check by phone;
– what kind of inventory the cleaners bring with them. Will employees bring steam generators, vacuum cleaners, ladders?
– Is the delivery of the necessary equipment, cleaning and detergents included in the price or not?
– ask what kind of chemicals do the cleaners use: professional or household? Are there any relevant certifications? Do they have an odor that might remain after cleaning? Are they harmful to pets? Do they cause allergic reactions?
– how long will the cleaning take, and how many people will work in the team on your order? Our company, as a rule, for general cleaning of premises of 50 sq.m. with cleaning of window glazing guides 3 employees. The work time lasts about 6 hours. The duration depends on the degree of pollution of the room, the presence of stubborn stains, additionally ordered services, such as dry cleaning of carpet or upholstered furniture, washing complex (crystal) chandeliers, household appliances inside, unloading things and other items from cabinets, etc.;
– pay attention to the presence on the websites of cleaning companies of photos of completed projects “before” and “after”, a detailed description of the progress of work;
– study on the Internet feedback from customers about different organizations in the field of cleanliness. Indicative is the presence of not only positive and enthusiastic reviews, but also the presence of a small number of negative ones with the obligatory official commentary-response from the company, containing an apology for the inconveniences and suggestions for eliminating the shortcomings within the framework of the claim;
– if you are already ready to place an order, contact the operator of the selected company. You can call the contact phone number or fill out the feedback form on the site. Pay attention to how quickly you will be called back, and what questions will be asked to clarify the scope of work and nuances. It is important that the manager inquiries about the kind of coatings in the room, the types of contamination, what needs to be done as part of the cleaning, in order to choose the right equipment and tools in accordance with the surfaces to be cleaned. To calculate the correct cost, the manager needs to find out the general degree of pollution, since some companies apply a multiplying factor in this case;
The cleaning company effectively helps to save your time and effort. You can do what you love or relax on above ground pool while we work. Experienced professionals will be able to remove dirt stains and sometimes interior painter are also there to remove that cannot be removed with conventional home remedies.
Choose carefully who to entrust the cleaning and take your time. Contact the manager and ask all your questions. Assess the strengths and weaknesses of each organization for yourself and choose the best option.
The right choice of a cleaning company is a guarantee of the cleanliness and safety of your property!