Organizing Mission Monday Link Party – Week 3
The New Year is upon us…. and Organizing is in the air!
I know that I have been reorganizing things around here the last couple of days. Here are 3 really great blog posts that linked to my link party last week. Thanks everyone who did link up.
Please be sure to pick up your “Proud To Be Featured” button from my sidebar if I feature you! If you link up to my link party then please be aware that I might use your pictures – linking to your blog post and blog.
Toni from A Bowl Full of Lemons did a great post on turning a hall closet into a pantry.
Love her pictures. She is a photographer, and you can sure tell when you look at her blog.
You can see all of Toni’s pictures if you check out her post called, “A Coat Closet…turned pantry! ”
Laurie from Handy Man, Crafty Woman posted about organizing her Christmas dishes.
Doesn’t this table look pretty? I have never owned nice Christmas dishes. I did get some that were cute…. but I ended up giving them away when I didn’t like packing and unpacking them every year. So I am impressed that Laurie does this.
These are great for storing your good china or dishes. Be sure to check out Laurie’s whole blog post called “Packing Up Christmas”
Michelle from Crafts and Crap shows part of her Scrapbook room to us.
I just love organizing scrapbooking supplies! Doesn’t this look great? All her paper and many other goodies. Be sure to check out her whole post called “Scrapbook Area 2”
I would love for you to link up your Organizing or cleaning blog post to my link party. (if you have a post you would like to link but it isn’t organizing or cleaning… please link it up on my other new link party that most any blog post is ok on Chat with Sandy called Wicked Sweet Wednesday link party.
I ask that you please link back to me with my button or my link (or both!) Thanks!
Be sure to check out my list of link parties! If you have a link party and I don’t have you listed, let me know and I’ll add you to the list.
It’s Simple –
1) In the first box it says “link it to” – Just put the url of your specific blog post. Still not sure? Click on your blog post (not your blog, but specific post) You will see the http://your blog name/your blog post name up at the top. Just Copy and past that link.
2) Caption or Title – What is your blog post titled or what do you want the readers to see under your picture
3) Your email- that is simple
4) You can either check “From File” and this will take you to your computer info where you can pick a picture. Or you can pick “From Web” . This will take you to pictures from your specific blog post and blog. This is the one I usually pick as there is much less searching to do for a picture.
5) Once you pick your picture it takes you to that picture and you can move the box to show what part of the picture you want. then just click load or start at the bottom of the picture. Your done!