Organizing Mission Link Party – Week 24
Memorial Day – Is Your Flag Out?
Remembering those who gave their lives for our freedom. I wrote a post last night about Memorial Day and seeing the 2500 flags displayed as a tribute. It was truly inspiring to me. I think more so because my boys are serving . (Can you tell how proud of them I am?)
My Featured Bloggers For This Week!
Amy at Home Remedies took a loft area of her home and created and awesome craft room!
Isn’t this darling? You will have to make sure you stop by her blog to see the before and all the afters. There is much more that she did to this room than just this side. The curtain to the left is a closet that she created. Stop by to see her entire Craft Room Reveal post.
Check out this cute idea from Courtney of A Diamond in the Stuff
She took a bunk bed ladder and created it! Be sure to stop by her post for the Ladder Gallery and see her whole tutorial on how she created this. ;
Link up to my Link Party
I would love to see what you are working on this week. But as always you can link up any organizing or cleaning or DIY post to my link party.
You can find the link for my button and also my “Proud to Be Featured Button” on my sidebar Rules 1) Link to your specific post – not your blog
2) Please Link back to my blog with my button or link (link just above underneath my button)
3) I’d love if you’d follow me on google and/or FB. The google is new and I’m trying to build it
4) Blog post related to Organizing or Cleaning or DIY or decorating
5) No sales pitches or web sites.
6) If I feature you I will use one or more of your pictures with a link back to your blog.
7) Feel free to link up more than 1 post.
Looking for other link parties? I have a whole list of them. Thumbnail via day above and keep scrolling down to find a more extensive text lists by day on my link party list.
If you aren’t sure how to link up… see my link party tutorial here. It is simple.
If You Are On A Reader and Want to View All the Great Link Up’s Please Click Here.
This link party will be open until Saturday night June 4, 2011