Organizing Mission Monday Link Party – Week 38
Do you have the day off today? Do you have family cookouts planned or did you take a long weekend and go somewhere?
I was thinking about Labor Day as I was going to write this and kind of wondered why the flag is associated with it. I know it is about the Labor movement in the 30’s and all the labor laws etc. But kind of wondered why we think of the flag with it?
It isn’t like Memorial Day or 4th of July. I never really put much thought into it before. I just know it is a nice three day weekend and I look forward to having time with my family.
We are planning to go up to our farm for the day – ride our four-wheelers and have a campfire.
Link up to My Linky Party
What is happening in your life this week? But as always you can link up any organizing or cleaning or DIY post to my link party.
You can find the link for my button and also my “Proud to Be Featured Button” on my top “Buttons” Tab.
1) Link to your specific post – not your blog
2) Please Link back to my blog with my button or link (link just above underneath my button)
3) I’d love if you’d follow me on google and/or FB. The google is new and I’m trying to build it
4) Blog post related to Organizing or Cleaning or DIY or decorating
5) No sales pitches or web sites.
6) If I feature you I will use one or more of your pictures with a link back to your blog.
7) Feel free to link up more than 1 post.
Looking for other link parties? I have a whole list of them. Thumbnail via day above and keep scrolling down to find a more extensive text lists by day on my link party list. If you aren’t sure how to link up… see my link party tutorial here. It is simple. If You Are On A Reader and Want to View All the Great Link Up’s on this post please Click Here.
This party will be open until Sept. 18, 2011