A lot of pool owners are trying and trusting on the idea of introducing covers for their In-ground pools. It proves to be a huge hand of support to the owners in managing their pools effectively.
Keeping your pool open can invite several unplanned problems. The water can get polluted by the displacement of dust particles through wind or other factors. An open pool can also put your animals in danger.
Hence, to avoid these uncertain problems, many pool owners are switching to pool covers that provide comfort and safety. And therefore, today in this article, we will be discussing some best pool covers & ideas for your inground pool.
Our recommended products are well researched, quality efficient, and tried & tested. So you can easily trust the below-given products as we aim only to offer and share the best.
So keep scrolling to find out some inground pool ideas and covers that can provide effective protection to your beautiful pool.
- 1 List Of Best Pool Covers For Inground Pools
- 1.1 1. Robelle 352040R Super Winter Pool Cover for In-Ground Swimming Pools
- 1.2 2. Blue Wave BWC564 20-ft x 40-ft Rectangular Leaf Net In Ground Pool Cover
- 1.3 3. Sun2Solar Blue 16-Foot-by-32-Foot Rectangle Solar Cover
- 1.4 4. WaterWarden Safety Inground Pool Cover
- 1.5 5. Robelle Magnesium 592040R Magnesium Winter Cover for In-Ground Swimming Pools
- 2 What are Pool Covers?
- 3 Understanding Types Of Pool Covers
- 4 Buying Guide – How to Choose the Best Pool Cover
- 5 Points To Remember
- 6 Conclusion
List Of Best Pool Covers For Inground Pools
1. Robelle 352040R Super Winter Pool Cover for In-Ground Swimming Pools
- Winter pool cover to be used with in-ground swimming pools
- Solid material will not let water pass through
- Pool Size: 20 x 40 Foot Rectangle - Cover Size: 25 x 45 Feet (includes overlap in total)
- Heavy-duty 8 x 8 scrim
- Heavy-duty polyethylene weighs 2.36 oz./yd2
The Winter Pool Cover is strongly prepared and designed not to let the water pass through. The product includes 5 feet of extra material beyond the pool size. This makes the installation and maintenance process easy and comfy. The cover holds a warranty of 10 years. It also includes loops for water tubes.
- Strong & Durable material
- 5 Feet Extra material
- Lightweight & Handy
- Safety assured & Effective against heavy rain or strong wind
- Too much rainwater can make the pool dirty
2. Blue Wave BWC564 20-ft x 40-ft Rectangular Leaf Net In Ground Pool Cover
- Pool size: 20-feet by 40-feet
- Cover size: 24-feet by 44-feet
- Eliminates the mess caused by decaying leaves. Blue Wave leaf nets are made from durable woven...
- 4-feet overlap to fit most coping
- Pool size: 20 feet x 40 feet
The Leaf Net Inground Pool Cover is made out of woven polyethylene that makes it extremely durable and convenient to use. It keeps dead & decayed leaves at bay from entering your pool. It is the most basic cover used by maximum pool owners for the effective protection of your pool.
- Helps to keep your pool clean
- Protects it from the UV rays
- Capable of holding too little weight
3. Sun2Solar Blue 16-Foot-by-32-Foot Rectangle Solar Cover
- ATTRACTIVE BLUE DESIGN - Sun2Solar solar blankets are made from a film of thousands of tiny bubbles,...
- MINIMIZE WATER EVAPORATION - The use of a solar cover helps in preventing up to 95% of pool water...
- JUMP INTO WARMTH - Show friends and family your bravery by jumping in without the standard toe dip....
- HEAT RETENTION - After everyone has called it a day with wrinkled fingers from too much fun in the...
- TRIM TO FIT - Your pool may be uniquely shaped and getting the right fit is as easy as finding a...
Solar Cover Pool is your pool, true saviour. It is made from a film of more than thousands of tiny bubbles, which works great in maintaining your pool throughout the day and night. Feel confident using this cover as it minimizes the process of water evaporation. The cover also takes special care of the size and shape of your pool by providing an extra spread of cover to adjust as per your requirement. So this is a great fit to care for the pool that gives you so much of memory and fun.
- Easy Maintenance & Installation
- Keeps your pool water warm and dust-free
- Prevents water evaporation by 95%
- Reduces your cost of heating
- Needs replacement after every couple of years
4. WaterWarden Safety Inground Pool Cover
- HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS – WaterWarden Pool Safety Covers are UL classified in accordance with...
- ADDED SAFETY AND DURABILITY – This swimming pool cover features 2-ply strapping that’s...
- INSTALLATION HARDWARE INCLUDED – A tamping tool, installation rod and hex key are included for...
- SUPERIOR PROTECTION – This mesh safety cover has a break-strength of over 4,000 lbs....
- FITS A 12’ X 24' POOL – This WaterWarden pool cover features a generous 1’ overlap on all...
The cover acts as a great shield that safeguards your pool from unwanted debris and other possible problems. It is well designed with 2-ply strapping that is triple stitched entirely to provide a stronghold. All the straps of the cover are non-corrosive.
The installation process of the cover is quite convenient and comes with a rod and a hex key. The pool safety cover has a break strength of about 4000 lbs. Overall this pool cover will prove to be a great choice for your beautiful pool.
- Quality & Durability
- Affordable Cost
- Safety Designed
- Sometimes, too much rainfall can lead to the accumulation of dirt
5. Robelle Magnesium 592040R Magnesium Winter Cover for In-Ground Swimming Pools
- Winter pool cover to be used with in-ground swimming pools - Solid material will not let water pass...
- Pool Size: 20 x 40 Foot Rectangle - Cover Size: 25 x 45 Feet (includes overlap in total)
- Cover does not have a black underside - Extra heavy-duty 10 x 10 scrim - Extra heavy-duty...
- 5 foot overlap (Includes 5 feet of extra material beyond pool size, making this cover easier to...
- Includes loops for water tubes - Water tubes sold separately - Cover should be able to float loosely...
The Winter cover is a great idea if you are looking for a material that will not let the water pass through. It is well designed to stop the water from passing through. It also has 5 feet of extra material to adjust according to the size of the pool. The cover provides you with great material along with a warranty of over 12 years. Which makes it the best to consider while looking for a pool cover.
- Great Quality & Durability
- Affordable Cost
- Convenient installation & maintenance
- Sometimes leads to accumulation of dirt & debris.
What are Pool Covers?
Pool covers are a widespread sheet that covers your pool, protecting it from various problems. They are usually made up of materials like UV-stabilized polyethylene, polypropylene, or vinyl. Covering your pool with the pool covers often leads to a reduction in pool heating and maintenance costs.
There are several more benefits that pool covers bring when put to practice. They are as follows:-
- Very firstly, getting a pool cover reduces the risk of accidental drowning.
- Saves your pool water by resisting and reducing evaporation.
- Saving water promotes cutting down on the use of chemicals.
- Promotes easy and affordable maintenance.
- Helps maintain the temperature of the water, especially at night.
Understanding Types Of Pool Covers
Before making your final click towards buying your favorite cover, it’s important to know and analyze the available types of pool covers that are available. Knowing better helps you choose better.
Thus, knowing different types of available variations in pool covers will allow you to make an effective choice as per your need and comfort. Below given are few types of pool covers that are available for Inground Pools.
- Winter Swimming Pool Covers
- Mesh Safety Pool Covers
- Solid Safety Pool Covers
- Hybrid Safety Pool Covers
- Automatic Safety Pool Covers ( On-Deck Track Automatic Safety Cover and Recessed Track Automatic Safety Cover)
- Solar Pool Covers
Buying Guide – How to Choose the Best Pool Cover
As buyers, we tend to get many varieties for every item that we choose to purchase. We get variations in products counting on from its quality to its cost. And at such times, we, as responsible buyers, need to analyze everything that the market offers. Only then we would be able to make an effective purchase.
There are certain sections to look for before confirming your purchase. In this section of the article, we will be briefly discussing those points. So continue to scroll down.
The quality of the pool cover is the first and the foremost thing to look for. So before confirming your purchase, do check for the quality of the cover to feel confident about its efficiency in protecting your pool.
Inground pool covers are made up of different materials. So choosing the material that fits your requirement is essential. Therefore before confirming your purchase, be particular and sure for the kind of cover material you are looking for.
Seasons or climatic conditions are important factors that one needs to consider before confirming their purchase. If you tend to stay at a place that often experiences winter, you can opt for a winter pool cover. Similarly, it is always advisable to look for materials and types of covers that best fit the climatic conditions of the residing area.
Cost is a very vital factor to look for while confirming your purchase. The availability of an open market has allowed us to enjoy variety in terms of cost, quality, efficiency, and many more on just one single product. But not getting confused between these choices, one has to look and enquire for different platforms that could provide you with the required product at an affordable range.
The size of the inground pool is another important factor to look for while choosing your favorite pool cover. One cannot just get any size cover ordered. Therefore look for the size of your pool. If you are confused, get it known by a professional and then call out for the size while making your purchase.
Durability & Warranty
We buy products so that we could avail of their benefits for a longer time. Nobody will entertain the idea of changing a purchased product over and over again. So always enquire about the durability & the warranty of the product. This will further prevent you from unnecessary expenses.
Points To Remember
We have by now understood quite a lot about the significance of inground pool covers. But along with the use of every product, there comes a long list of precautionary points that needs to be known and acted upon. Below given are a few points to look for before and while using the pool covers.
- Even though you will be using pool covers, still try to keep small children and pets away from the nearby surrounding.
- Always use pool cover pumps. This will help you get rid of rainwater and protect your cover from getting weighed down.
- Keep checking your covers every possible time. This will keep you aware and prepared if the cover gets loose or gets teared up. Replace them whenever necessary for a better experience.
- When the cover is not in use, store it in a dry and safe place, keeping it away from mice and other creatures.
- Do read the installation, protection, and storing instructions before putting your pool cover into practice.
Taking care of your pool is a great struggle. Especially when you are not using any cover for protecting it. Using chemicals, cleaning water every day gets chaotic, and doing so no more keeps your pool water safe for the users. Therefore, to get rid of these chaotic practices, many pool owners have begun to switch to buying inground pool covers.
Our above-mentioned data on pool covers quite effectively proves why choosing covers for your pool is worthy and an idea to consider. We hope that this article helps you take effective action towards protecting your pool and getting rid of your daily chaos.
Hoping to hear some great stories of bringing home some effective covers from the above-mentioned list of best covers.
If you still have any doubts on the above-discussed subject, then please feel free to voice it using the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest possible with the best knowledge available on the same.
Happy Reading! Happy Purchase!