- 1 The Qualcast Chainsaw
- 2 How to Start the Qualcast Chainsaw
- 3 Features and Benefits of Qualcast Chainsaw
- 4 Customer Reviews
- 5 Best Alternatives to The Qualcast Chainsaw
- 6 Verdict
Chainsaws are very helpful in saving time and can do almost every kind of outdoor work such as cutting, trimming, etc.
There are different types and styles of chainsaws available in the market, but Qualcast is one of the chainsaw’s best brands.
This article will discuss one of the best chainsaws named The Qualcast Chainsaw in detail, along with all its features and pros and cons.
We will also discuss some of its best alternatives.
The Qualcast Chainsaw
Qualcast is one of the best companies famous for creating outdoor tools under the Bosch Manufacturer.
The Qualcast 45cc Gas-Powered Chainsaw is considered one of the best chainsaws and is considered one of the most affordable chainsaws available in the market.
According to user reviews, it is ideal for those who want to buy a chainsaw for cutting logs and branches.
It is effortless and straightforward to use the chainsaw, and you do not need any physical training to use the chainsaw for cutting logs.
- Very Compact
- Creates significantly little noise.
- It has an auto oiler system.
- Very easy and straightforward to use.
- Very Lightweight
- Comes with a 2-year Warranty.
- Chain brake
- Anti-Vibration System
- Not an ideal product for heavy jobs
- Requires gas and oil to run.
How to Start the Qualcast Chainsaw
As we have mentioned above, it is straightforward to use this chainsaw. To start the chainsaw, you must pull the cord, situated near the handle of the saw.
It is easier to start if you have some experience with some gas-powered chainsaws. It also comes with anti-vibration features, which help mitigate the vibration and protect you from several injuries.
The noise is also considered on this chainsaw as it falls into the range of 115-decibel only.
Features and Benefits of Qualcast Chainsaw
Various features of The Qualcast Chainsaw help in making your work easier.
Let us look at some of them.
Chain Brake is one of the best features which allows you to stop the saw at an exact moment.
It is beneficial in case of any emergency, such that you drop the saw and the chain stopped rotating before causing any damage.
Mostly, all different kinds of chainsaws create a tremendous amount of vibration while running, but that is precisely not the case with The Qualcast Chainsaw.
It comes with inbuilt anti-vibration features, which help in reducing the amount of vibration.
It makes sure that your hands will not be damaged while using The Qualcast Chainsaw.
Tool-free Chain Tensioning
This is one of the most prominent features of The Qualcast Chainsaw, as there are various chainsaws available that require a hand tool to let you tighten the chain. Still, in the case of The Qualcast Chainsaw, you must turn the knob, and the chain tightens automatically.
Compact in Size.
Talking about its size, it is very compact and handy. Its size is ideal for those users who want to buy a chain saw for cutting trees and chopping limbs. Due to its compact size, it is straightforward to move it from one place to another.
Most of the chainsaws available in the market provide some vast kickback. Chainsaws with a high number of kickbacks can bounce back towards the user, which can be considered very dangerous. Still, The Qualcast Chainsaw comes with a Low kickback Oregon bar/chain, which provides you some extra safety by reducing the number of kickbacks.
Very Low Noise Level
Most of the gardening and outdoor tools are very noisy, but in The Qualcast Chainsaw, there is a minimal amount of noise available because of its compact-sized engine. This chainsaw is an ideal chainsaw for those people who have neighbors nearby.
The Qualcast Chainsaw comes with an Auto Oiler function, which automatically oils the chainsaw when required so that you do not have to oil it constantly. You must fill the reservoir with chain oil, and it has done.
Two Years Warranty
The Qualcast Chainsaw comes with an extended two-year warranty, which is more than enough to protect your chainsaw.
Any defective parts can be replaced or repaired by the customer service or the retailer in the given warranty period.
That is why it is considered an ideal chainsaw for small kinds of work.
Most of the customers give positive reviews about this product. According to the customers, it is effortless and straightforward to use.
Customers are also impressed by its lightweight, which makes the portability of The Qualcast Chainsaw very easy.
Customers are also impressed by its anti-vibration handle and the chain braking system.
The only complaint about The Qualcast Chainsaw is that it is not ideal for heavy usage and always requires gas and oil to run.
Apart from that, it is one of the best gas-powered chainsaws, which comes with a 45cc engine.
Best Alternatives to The Qualcast Chainsaw
1. Husqvarna 435E Gas-Powered Chainsaw
Husqvarna 435E Gas-Powered Chainsaw is considered one of the best Gas-powered chainsaws in the market.
It comes with a powerful 40.9cc engine, which provides enough power to cut down the trees and branches. It is very compact and considered perfect for light usage.
It comes with an X-Torq system, which helps in saving fuel. It is also effortless to start the machine, and it just requires some pulling effort.
It is also equipped with low vib and chain brake features that can be used during emergencies.
- Very smooth and fast
- Very Lightweight and compact
- Requires another tool to tighten chains.
- 435E II chainsaw with the new x-cut chain and x-force chainsaw Bar is a lightweight and efficient all-round chainsaw, ideal for the homeowner who wants a reliable workhorse that's simple to use.
- 40. 9cc 16 inch gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain. Maximum power speed - 9000 rpm. Fuel tank volume - 0.78 US pint. Fuel consumption - 652 g/kWh
- 2 cycle engine with inertia activated chain brake for safety while operating
- Orange Husqvarna chainsaw Bar cover and 2. 6 ounce 2 cycle fuel Included, Bar and chain oil must be purchased Separately
- Automatic chain oiler delivers a steady supply of bar and chain oil for safe and effective use
2. Dewalt 20V Max Compact Cordless Chainsaw
Dewalt 20V Max Compact Cordless Chainsaw is another best option while considering chainsaws.
It is a cordless chainsaw, which is ideal for moderate jobs. It has 12 inches blades, and it can provide you a speed of almost 26 feet per sec, which can get your job done in very little time.
This chainsaw also has a chain brake system, and it provides a deficient number of kickbacks while in use.
The Dewalt chainsaw does not require another tool for tensioning the chain, and you must use the knob.
- Comes with a battery and a charger.
- Suitable for both hard and fibrous materials
- Very powerful
- Battery backup not that good
- It has an expensive battery.
- Cordless chainsaw comes with low kick back 12-inch bar and chain for construction and outdoor cutting applications
- Compact, lightweight design (just 9 lbs. with battery) of the battery chainsaw for maximum user control
- High-efficiency brushless motor of the battery powered chainsaw maximizes runtime and motor life
- Up to 90 cuts per charge on 4x4 pressure treated wood (using a 20V MAX* 5Ah battery)
- Tool-free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob for proper bar clamping force
3. Poulan Pro Gas-Powered Chainsaw
Poulan Pro Gas-Powered Chainsaw is also considered one of the best chainsaws with a great 50cc engine and 20 inches in size. It is also equipped with chain brakes and a wrap-around handle for a better grip.
It requires very little maintenance and is very easy to start. It also consists of a choke control to quickie start the chainsaw.
- Very powerful and durable
- Very easy to start.
- Flexible bar
- With the OxyPower engine technology, you can get that extra power for virtually any task. This technology offers a more powerful engine, but also 70% less emissions and 20% lower fuel consumption
- Effortless pull starting system reduces pull force 30% for easier starting and reduced wear on the starter mechanism
- The combi tool is integrated into the rear handle, it's always there when you need it for maintenance
- The purge bulb, which provides the carburetor with fuel and makes the product easier to start with fewer pulls, is protected, reducing the risk of damage
- User friendly combined choke/stop control allows faster starting and greater reliability by reducing the risk of engine flooding
4. Craftsman 18 42cc Gas Chainsaw
Craftsman 18 42cc Gas Chainsaw is also one of the best gas-powered chainsaws, which come with a 42cc engine, and its 18-inch chain makes it perfect for heavy usage.
It is also equipped with different features such as pull-start, anti-vibration handle, comfortable wrap, etc.
There is also a carrying case included with this chainsaw, making it easier for users to take it from one place to another.
- Lightweight and straightforward to use.
- Very powerful and compact
- Get oily very quickly.
- 18" low kickback bar with tool-less EZ adjust chain for extended safety and ease of use
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Sim-Pul Technology - For smooth, easy starting
- Tool-less bar release with E-Z Adjust chain tensioning
- Cuts up to 36" diameter
The Qualcast Chainsaw is very efficient in terms of household works. If you are looking to buy a chainsaw for a fair amount of work, then The Qualcast Chainsaw is the perfect option for you.
It is not a chainsaw’s professional grade, but it will not disappoint you in terms of usage.
It is highly recommended to use the chainsaw with all the safety measures. According to a report, it is estimated that more than 90% of the injuries happen due to improper usage or lack of safety measures.
In this article, we have discussed The Qualcast Chainsaw review in detail, along with some of its alternatives.
If you have any questions about this product and you want to share your experiences, you can share them in the comment section below.